- 1:21 – How stimulus has led to strong global economic growth; but also inflation
- 3:35 – The two current schools of thought on inflation levels (and which one 4D subscribes to)
- 8:37 – How 4D can use infrastructure’s two distinct sub-sectors to take advantage of different points through the economic cycle (including an inflationary environment)
- 13:06 – 4D’s current portfolio positioning to capture the inflation upside
- 15:22 – How airport passenger numbers are recovering globally as some countries start to ease COVID restrictions
- 17:49 – Why there has been an increase in M&A infrastructure activity, including the recent consortium bid for Sydney Airport
- 21:02 – Opportunities for 4D’s portfolio in the US infrastructure spending plan
The content contained in this audio represents the opinions of the speakers. The speakers may hold either long or short positions in securities of various companies discussed in the audio. This commentary in no way constitutes a solicitation of business or investment advice. It is intended solely as an avenue for the speakers to express their personal views on investing and for the entertainment of the listener.